It's different from Dite's posting

I'm proud being Indonesian.
I reading posting by my friend, Dite. Actually, i'm not finishing reading the posting.
In the posting, She's write a poem by Taufik Ismail.
"Malu (aku) jadi orang Indonesia"

But, i'm nothing. Sometimes, i feel so gloomy with many problems in our country. Many functionary in Indonesia bossy. They never think about the people who live in they country. Yeah, they are a bad functionary (Maybe).

But, four days ago, when our country fight a duel with other country about Football, we are win. We are the winner. It's AFF CUP, Indonesia vs Thailand. We have get 2 scores. You know? My Dad tell me, that Thailand ever Win 6 times, and Indonesia 3 times. But, Indonesia can win.

Go Indonesia, You can get AFF Cup!

It's make me proud being Indonesian.
I'm Teenager and I'll be Adult who Make Indonesia The Best Country in The World.
Study Hard for our future.
We are Functionary on The Future. We Are Future Generation.
Some Photos about Indonesia vs Thailand

The team is very happy. Because, they win the competition
Some Expression from the player.
Irfan Bachdim is very happy.
He is Bambang Pamungkas. He gives two goal when Penalty. I think, he is ver happy with his talent.

Comments