Best Man

He is the best man in this world.
He is handsome. Really handsome.
He is tall. (I like men who like this.)
He has a sharp nose.
He is kind-hearted.
He is not arrogant.
He is patient.
He is never give up.
He is never complain about his disease.
He is never want to make me in a difficult way.
I really proud of him.
Do you know?
He is a good drumer.
He is a good vocalist.
He can do all of the sports. Like soccer, volley, and others.
He is generous.
He never want to buy a low things.
He always buy something in a high class.
Why?
Because, it'll be long. And the quality is good.
If you ask me, "Who is the most handsome guy in this world?"
I'll answer, "My dad, yeah my dad. No one can change it."
My dad is the best man for ever. No one can change it!
Dad, i know that you know in the heaven. Now you've calmed down.
You're free from the deadly cancer.
You must to know, that i'll always love you, for ever. And no one can change my love for you. You're always in my heart.

Comments