My Friend and Her EX

My best friend, write something for her EX.

"I'm lucky of fallin in love to you, to the people that always remembering me back to Allah.
I'm lucky of fallin in love to you, to the people who bring me back to the right path when I'm just to lost.
You hold my hand to the holy life. You arren't arrogant. You'll always love Allah more than me. You told me to love Allah first. You're different from all of the guys that i ever knew. You're good. You might be no very handsome. Like what my mom always ask me to searching for a guy is. But no matter. I don't even care. You're almost perfect in my eyes. I love you just the way you are. I love you because you're remembering me to Allah. I don't care is you are right now. What we were to be. What we called by. I'm not. I'm only. I love you because Allah, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX."

Comments