Hard thing that I have

HALO! HAPPY SUNDAY GUYSSS!
You know that I am a student of high school. And after graduated I must go to University. Still confused until now, what department that I will choose. My mom said, that I must study in science class and get "Jalur Undangan". And I can choose department that I want without test. It is really easy guys! You doesnot test, and you will accepted in the department. I ever browsing to search all of department that I want. And I get 2 department. First, social welfare at faculty of social science and political science. Second, health environment at faculty of public health. But, It is hard to get that. Social welfare is for student from social class but, I want to be a student of science class. Until now, I still confused with that. It is hard for me to study when I have free time, and spend all my time with study. IT IS HARD!

Comments