Someone like you

The title of this post looks like one of the popular songs from Adele. 
Hey, you boy. I think it'll be okay if I like you. Don't know why, but it'll give positive things for myself.
If Ilike you, It will.....
  • Make me more enthusiasm for school because I'll see you at school.
  • Make me more dilligent than now because mostly boys like a smart girl.
  • Make my attitude better than before because I want to be a nice girl for you.
  • Make me learn more about a boy like you. (I think it's not really have advantage for me-_-)
Just four. It'll be more than four if I can be yours. Now, I think I don't really like you but, maybe you can make me like you with your attitude. You can steal my eyes sometimes but, it's not mean that I like you. I just...........enchanted to meet you (like one of the lyrics in Taylor's songs).

"I don't want to fall for you. I don't want to hurt. I don't want you to stay away from me."
"Just stay close like now and laugh like yesterday. It'll make me better. Love is not always to be shown." 



Comments