02-01-2011

Whatever, But, I want to tell you about my dream when I sleep tomorrow.

First, my friends was sick and our school had a trip to somewhere. And my other friends had planned to went to somewhere, I remember that they had planned for took some photo. And then, In the dream, I feel so confuse, because I want to join with us but, I had another plan. So, when I thought about it, I left my bus and I took another bus (bus 2). In the second bus, I didn’t got chair. And someone offer a chair in his side to me. I know he didn’t got a chairmate because, his friend was sick, yeah, his friend was my friend that I tell you in the beginning. And, I sit inside him. I know him, he was my classmate. He was so friendly, he was kind boy. And, mmm he was handsome. Yeah, we didn’t talk, but his body was near my body. And then, it’s random, yeah, my dream was so random. Ok, but exactly we didn’t have a trip. Actually, we went to our friend house, because her mom was died. And, when we want to go to her house, we saw a beach and many coral in here. We walked together. And then, my phone fall to the coral, so I took it. And after I took it, I didn’t had balanced. So, when I want to fall, he reached and hold my hand. And then, we walked together. And, when we walked, he still hold my hand. In the dream, I remember that he was so care to me, he help me, and long time when we walked to her house, he still hold my hand.

But, it’s only a dream. Maybe, it can be real, aminn. And then, when I open twitter in the morning, I see him in my first list on my timeline. Whatever, he is single, but he is so handsome, many people like him. It’s a good dream in beginning 2011 year.

I can’t forget it.

Comments